Sonntag, 23. Juni 2013

EIN KLEINES WORT ÜBER MEIN JAHR UND EIN PAAR DER MENSCHEN AN DIE ES SICH RICHTET.


WOW. 
Almost one year has passed since I came to Northern Ireland and now it's time to go home again.
Living all my life in Germany I didn't have much an idea of how it must be to live in a foreign country without knowing anyone, speaking a different language and living in a different culture.
Thinking that “Yes, it will be difficult, but I'll settle in very soon” was a bit of a naïve mindset I suppose. Things weren't always easy, delightful and happy-clappy, although they where wonderful most of the time and there was NOT ONE moment where I didn't know that I wasn't alone.

I think that sometimes we have to step away from the place we got to know everything, to another place where we can acutally EXPERIENCE the things that we were taught.
I'm leaving my friends and will return to my friends, I'm leaving my church and will return to my church, I'm leaving a beautiful country and will return to a beautiful country.
This year is a beautiful story of my life that told me about challenges, forgiveness, break downs and being lifted up again, miracles, mission, making friends, trusting in my creator and other people, ministry, the beauty of tears, the privilege that I have at home, experiencing a thousand times heard truths for the first time, so much more.
And last but not least- Northern Ireland:). 
And now this story, my story, is ready to be told to others!

From the bottom of my heart I am so thankful for all the people that I could build great friendships with, people that accept and love me for who I am. Thank you for each one of our CU nights, McDonald visits, house partys, birthday partys, shoppings, trips, lifts, invited, walks, great talks and conversations, laughter, small groups, services, coffee times, chai latte parties, prayers, and so much more.

I will miss you, already miss you. Thank you so much for our spent time together.
I keep our memories in my heart and I'm looking forward to hopefully make some new amazing, crazy and funny memories together:)!
You have my heart.  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen