Donnerstag, 8. November 2012

DRASH. 'MEIN' PSALM 139 UND WAS ER FUER MICH BEDEUTET.

You have searched me Lord.
And you knew me.
You knew how I felt
you knew where I went.

You heard my thoughts
You listened to my cries.
You saw my pain.

Before a tear is in my eye
you are prepared to wipe it away.
You layed your hand upton me.

Such love is too wonderful for me
too lofty to attain.

Where can I go from your presence?
If I am home, you are there
if I am here, you are there.

If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea
where I am
even there your hand guides me.
Your right hand holds me fast.

Even my darkness will not be dark to you
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.

Your eyes saw my unformed body
all the days are ordained for me
where written in your book
before on of them came to be.

HOW PRECIOUS TO ME ARE YOUR THOUGHTS, GOD.

When I lay in the dark
you won't let me go.
And when I awake I am still with you.

You understand my feelings
You look on me with love
You reward me with something that I don't deserve.

Your presence. Your comfort. Your joy.



IF I AM CLOSER TO YOU
WHEN I SUFFER,

I ACCEPT ROCKY ROADS.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen